Friday, August 6, 2010

Get Ready For The School Year!

Here is the idea:
Have you heard of the "Photo 365 Project"? (http://photo365project.com/)
I am going to do "Photo 189".  This will document my school year.  I will not post pictures of students without parental permission.  I will blur the face of the students or describe the picture instead of posting it.  I realize this is not ideal, but my students' privacy comes first.  I am wondering how I can let my students in on the excitement.  I only have one camera.  Should I check out one from my school for the entire year?  Another option is to let them use my iPhone to take the pictures they want to contribute.  My students usually have access to my iPhone for all sorts of educational reason, so this would not be a revolutionary idea for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment